We have an immediate opening for a sales and marketing administrator. The position is with a client in the financial services industry. Telecommuting is ok so location is not important - as long as it is in the US.
1. Manage CRM/SFA application (leads, contacts, tasks, events).
2. Recruitment - participate in and manage telemarketing, email, contracts and compliance metrics.
3. Supervise development, production and distribution of marketing/sales print collateral.
4. Supervise production and distribution of direct mail/print/radio/tv campaigns.
5. Supervise web site development (manage web developer).
Key skills of the marketing associate:
1. Attention to detail.
2. Strong follow-through.
3. Self starter.
4. Excellent communicator.
This job is initially structured as a three month project for a 1099 independent contractor. The project can potentially convert into full time employment at the end of three months. Much of the activity takes place in central and eastern time zones so you need to be able to work 7am to 3pm if you're on the west coast. Also, you need to be comfortable working the phones - about 30% of your time will be spent following up on leads, setting interviews and supporting our affiliates and partners.
This is an immediate opportunity - you must be available to start no later than August 11. If interested please email your resume and hourly rate. We will be conducting phone interviews August 4-5.